The Undscvrd is a new music platform, bringing you the best in upcoming and unsigned artists we love. As we grow, we’ll bring you exclusive footage, interviews and reviews. We also work alongside undiscovered artists & have connected them with various opportunities. Here’s some artists we work/have worked with:
Dominique first caught our attention with her looping cover of Lorde’s Buzzcut Season and various other covers on YouTube. We began working with her after the release of her debut single ‘It’s Only You‘ in which it amassed over 13K streams in a week, peaked at #24 charted on the Hype Machine and has attracted attention from the likes of music and fashion publications such as V Magazine, Wonderland Magazine and Pigeons & Planes. The track was added to in-store playlists for brands such as Tom Ford, H&M & American Apparel. She has been featured as Artist Of The Month on Tradiio with 3 tracks in the Top 3 of their US charts (including an exclusive unreleased track called “Life & Death”), has collaborated with EDM producer Cavaro on a track called “Second Chance” which now has over 330K streams.
In late 2015 she released her first self-produced track “I Think I’m Fallin” which premiered on Idolator and shortly after, we arranged a remix by our Swedish producer friends Manotett as well as the premiere on YouTube channel La Belle Musique to over 1 million subscribers. Dominique went on to hone her craft further and began work on her debut EP. She released the lead track “Good Girl” in June, a track which saw her dubbed a “more electronic Lana Del Rey” with it’s catchy guitar hook. Her second release, “Love You Better” was featured in Entertainment Weekly as part of their Top 10 under the radar tracks list. Dominique now has over 1.5million streams on Spotify with additions to playlists such as New Music Friday and brand playlists such as H&M, Tom Ford, Coca Cola and Nike.
In January 2017, Dominique received her first major radio airplay on BBC Radio 1 with Huw Stephens & a week later she was played on Beats 1 NYC with Ebro Darden. She continues to release live looping covers of various artists such as Miike Snow, Allie X, Troye Sivan and Melanie Martinez on YouTube and will be preparing for live shows and her next project.
- Josh Newell-Brown (Booked his debut London gig and festival slot at Jamie Oliver’s Big Feastival event)
- Salt Ashes – Spin on BBC Radio 1 (Phil Taggart), Playlisted on Gaydio and video interview with Phil Marriott.
- Superwalkers – assisted with Spotify playlist resulting in over 2 million streams & track features for Not Like Us, Judge Me, Kings & I Got You.
- Cruels – a nu-90s House/R&B producer based in LA. We organised a collaboration between him & Salt Ashes in which we liaised with Spotify to get it included in multiple playlists (Fresh Finds, Tropicana & Weekend Hangouts to over 720K followers) which has seen it boosted to over 1 million streams. We also had it added to the in-store playlist for H&M’s flagship London store, and above all, having the track aired on BBC Radio 1Xtra before the official release. We liaised with many upcoming artists and arranged upcoming collaborations between them.
- St. Sleep – Blog features.